etc thursday!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010 |


its etc thursday (whats that? look here!)! i'm sharing a couple that are about a month old. because i think they are super cute to the max. aaaaand i haven't gotten around to shooting new ones today since i've been crazy busy at work. boo!



i think part of the reason i love these two photos so much (other than their major "awwwww!" factor) is that i have some very similar taken of me and my mom on my first birthday. she stands in the kitchen looking at my birthday cake while she holds me and i'm cuddled up in her arms. i remember looking at that photo as a little girl and loving that captured moment between us. i also remember thinking that i couldn't wait to be in her shoes someday :) 

go embrace that camera, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...