giving thanks

Monday, November 29, 2010 |
i thank my lucky stars every day for a life that makes me smile. i'm thankful for a husband who is my best friend and who still makes me get butterflies every day. i'm thankful for a daughter who makes everything in my life more beautiful just because she is here....her giggles, her voice, her snuggles, everything about her makes me smile. i'm thankful for a supportive family who have helped me to become who i am today and who help me to grow into the woman i will be tomorrow. i'm thankful for amazing friends who are here for me in good times and bad and whose company brightens my life. in this season and every day, i'm reminded of how incredibly lucky i really am.

we had a whirlwind thanksgiving complete with bellies full of not only food but laughter. we spent time with loved ones, enjoyed delicious food, and watched emma eat until she couldn't eat anymore. 4 outfit changes and a few baby bites of pumpkin pie later, thanksgiving was deemed a success. i spent most of the day just soaking up the moments with family and didn't actually take too many photos (really!). here are a few i snapped before trading in my camera for a fork ;)

emma's spread.....literally!
we love our little messy eater....can you tell??
are you starting to understand the multiple outfit changes yet?
full, naked, and happy :) a thanksgiving success!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...