playing catch up!

Sunday, November 7, 2010 |
I have been a T-errible blogger lately. Yes. With a capital T. My current rotation (Hematology/Oncology) is so busy that I barely have enough time for my Ryan and Emmabean so everything else has been taking a big backseat. After a nice day off spent with my lovies, the beanie is tucked snuggly in bed and I have a little time to play catch up. With pics, as always :)

Ryan is the best husband in general, but also the best husband for always bringing Emma to visit me on weekends when I'm on call in the hospital. This particular day, Emma REALLY wanted to stand up at daddy's steering wheel. What Emma wants, Emma gets.....oy vey!
Ryan took her to Cedar Key on Friday night to visit his Dad. This meant getting sprung early from daycare and a pre-trip visit with mommy. She was very excited about the fountain in front of the building and couldn't stop squealing. Cold weather gets Deja VERY feisty and I'm thinking that Emma is the same way. It's going to be an exciting winter!! :) I love this photo Ryan snapped with his iPhone.....the wind blowing in her hair and her shreiking with delight at the water fountain.
Here she is bundled up for a little swingtime on the beach. We discovered that Emma loves the swing a month or so back when we went to Jax for our pumpkin patch shots. Again, more squealing.... ;)
The next few fall under the category of "Funny Faces" which we get ALOT of around the Murphy house. I've got to start posting more of the funny facial expressions we get because she keeps us in stitches. She's very expressive not only with her voice and her personality, but also with her face. A stand up comic, really.
She may look like her daddy, but at least I get PJ shoutouts :)
HUH????
face stuffing....something she's REALLY good at ;)
Ryan and I are doing well. Ryan continues to be very hard at work at the renovation in the back. Man oh man will it be good when it is done. I'm ready for a Murphy retreat right in our very own home. I'm keeping very very busy taking care of some of the sickest folks in the hospital. The hours are incredibly long, and the days very draining, but at least I get to leave with my health....something for which I am very grateful.
The beanie will be 10 months on Thursday. You better believe I'll be posting :) Hope this post finds everyone doing well and staying warm.
Til next time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...