things i'm loving right now...

Saturday, November 20, 2010 |
Despite being deliriously tired from long hours spent logged on my current rotation (which I'm actually LOVING...more on this later), I've managed to drum up a list of things that I'm currently loving. Like alot.
Check out these homemade pumpkin & hazelnut donuts. Hello gorgeous! I'll admit I haven't given them a whirl yet but I like the idea of the pumpkin and I LOVE the idea of the donut. I'll be giving them a shot on Thanksgiving morning. I may break out my maternity pants just for the day ;) ;)
I'm loving this yarn ball wreath!! What fun :) I stumbled upon tatertotsandjello not too long ago and I've been dying to try some of the crafts on the blog. With the holidays coming up, I'm getting pretty excited about an entire December free for fun projects like this one. I see a large amount of superglue in my immediate future.
If you love to cook or you just love to eat you've got to check out www.merrygourmet.com. I happen to personally know the blog author and she's just as fabulous as her site. She's got a knack for words, photos, and is a big fan of wine - a pretty great combo. She's also a tremendously inspirational physician and mother of two. I'm loving her blog AND her food and I think you will too ;)
I found this bag at Old Navy a few weeks back and think its great. It's big, it's girly, and it has flowers attached to it...what's not to love?? It's soft and slouchy and the flowers are good for distracting a certain blonde blue eyed 10 month old.
Which brings be to....
Look at our little cheeseball! Jeez, SOMEone is starting to really love the camera. Wonder why ;)
We're obviously loving Emma these days. One thing in particular is the little copycat she's become...it's super funny. I clap, she claps. Ryan sticks out his tongue, she does it bigger. I pretend to talk on the phone...SHE wants to talk on the phone. It's hysterical.


Copycat!

She's started talking more and more over the past few weeks. Her latest thing is pointing at all the kids at daycare and saying "baby"!. Everything is "baby" to Emma these days.....even me and Ryan ;)

Life is good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...