thankful.

Friday, November 25, 2011 |
there is much to be thankful for this year and i spent yesterday really focusing on the things that matter the most in my life.  the day flew by in a whirlwind of activity exacerbated by my total newborn + toddler induced exhaustion but it was so nice to spend the day in my home with my family.

i'm thankful for a husband who has been my best friend since 10th grade.  he's my mcgyver. a guy's guy who can fix anything. he's strong but sensitive {and stubborn!} and doesn't think twice about spending a day applying princess stickers to his face with his little girl.  he's a devoted father who puts his kids first and a loving husband who does his best to put up with me and my quirks ;)




i'm thankful for 2 healthy beautiful children who have totally and completely changed my life.  their happy hearts and bright smiles are what i live for.  i don't remember who i was before i was their mom....and i don't care. being their mom is my life's greatest blessing.






i'm thankful for a family who loves me.  and supports me....even in not so happy moments.  and is right around the corner.  we bicker and eyeroll at one another but i love them more than they know.





i'm thankful for a roof over our heads, food in our fridge, and clothes on our back.  most of all, i'm thankful for the love in this home.  the love that carries us through ups & downs & all arounds.  year after wonderful year :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...