celebrating the moms

Sunday, May 8, 2011 |
happy mothers day!!

hug your mom today, remember those who aren't with us, and celebrate the wonderful women who influence your life. 

...of all the things i do in my life, nothing will ever hold a candle to being a mommy...


...a "vintage" mothers day card courtesy of ryan's mom, shared for our viewing pleasure. circa middle school. my favorite part...."you're the best mother i've ever had". i would sure hope so ;)...



...my precious girl... 


...my sweet husband, who along with his brother and mine, planned an executed the most delicious brunch on the block. i may never eat again. until i go searching for leftovers for dinner ;)...


...the spread. like i said, delicious....


...munching with glammy...


...cuddling with mimi... 




...my first mothers day card. brought tears to my eyes. literally...


...as compared to father's day of last year. my what a difference a year makes... 






when the day was done, our bellies and hearts were full. thankfully there was juuuuust enough energy left for a dip in the pool and more fun with sidewalk chalk. {obviously!} emma even had enough room in her belly for a little taste of sidewalk chalk....but i think she liked brunch better ;)

16 months ago i became a mommy. emma's mommy. it has been and always will be the greatest joy of my life.

happy mothers day to all the mommies out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...