5 reasons why i'm awesome by Ben

Friday, January 13, 2012 |

1. i mean, the picture says it all. the ladies, they really love me. someday mom won't think this is cool. for now....i'm gonna keep gettin' my flirt on.

2. i'm a total dude baby. i'm only 12 weeks old but i've already got this whole burping and farting thing down. on more than one occasion i've made folks ask "was that BEN??". i make my dad proud.

3. i like fresh air. and by fresh air i mean any opportunity to hose things down. kapeesh? pee pee tee pee, you ain't got nothin' on me. 

4. crying is for babies. OTHER babies. sure, i know how to let my folks know that it's time to grub or that i really REALLY don't approve of this whole bumbo situation yet.  but the way i see it, all this smiling, giggling, and cooing gets me the kind of attention i really like. see #1.

5.  i put up with a ridiculous amount of kisses from my big sister. i mean, seriously?? this girl just can't get enough.....figures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...