three.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 |
3 years ago today, i married my best friend. the love of my life. my mr. right.  i think about that day alot. and smile really hard :)

marriage is not at all, in my opinion, what you think it will be. it's infinitely better.  harder too. we've had our fair share of rough patches and i'm sure we'll face more down the road.  through those rough patches, we have become stronger and more whole in a way i don't think i was capable of conceptualizing when we said "i do".  every day, i wake up next to a man who makes me feel perfect in my imperfection. he makes me feel brave enough to conquer the battles that the world throws my way. he makes me hopeful for the future and fills me with a sense of peace i know i would not feel without him by my side.  he wipes my tears and celebrates my triumphs.  he listens to me, makes me laugh, and puts up with me when i know no one should! he makes me feel beautiful and special and helps me remember what life is all about :)

so....to my amazingly wonderful husband.....i love you more than words are fit to describe.  ours is an amazing love story with the happiest of ever afters.  if i had to choose again, it would still be {and will always be} YOU.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...