ugh. {thats how i feel!}

Thursday, January 27, 2011 |
the gift that keeps on giving has finally been passed to....ME!  emma has been sick for a week and just as she turns the corner, i am officially sick. like, sitting on the couch surrounded by tissues sick.  thank goodness for a day off.  i need it.

it's been a really REALLY rough month at work.  there have been a lot of things that in an of themselves may not have been back breaking but taken all together have taken a very big toll.  i don't want to take a whole post to complain...so i won't....but  it has become one of those months where the extraneous stressors at work finally take a toll on your body and I think that is in part to blame for me falling sick.  

one of my mentors (and my friend!) has an amazing blog where she shares her cooking expertise with the world. i'm so glad that she does because her recipes are amazing and her site is pretty darn gorgeous.  she's the real deal and recently went to a food blog conference.  in her latest post, she shares her experience at that conference but also answers the question "why do i blog?".   

i thought it was a compelling question and it got me thinking.  why do I blog?  for me, the answer is simple.  for me, this blog is therapy.  seriously.  i know that sounds wierd...but it's true. for me, this blog is an outlet....to share my thoughts, my feelings, the things i love in a tangible format.  this blog is a way to remember.....and a way my children can see a ME they may not know.  this blog is a relief from a job that pulls on the logistical data driven side of my brain. this blog is a creative outlet.  this blog is fun.  most importantly, this blog is ME.  i blog for selfish reasons....and the fact that anyone else would read is just a bonus.

i have lots of little things i want to share with you all {crafts, cool finds, some photography tips, yummy recipes, and of course pics of the beanie!}....i'll put my random thoughts together in a different post when my brain isn't bathing in sick.

hope everyone has a wonderful {healthy} day!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...