dumplin design shoutout

Monday, January 10, 2011 |
so i'm heading to bed like 5 minutes ago.  but before i do, i have to give a huge shoutout and thank you to the glorious shay bocks of Dumplin Design Studio for creating the new and improved version of murphy&me.  a new look for 2011 and i'm loving what she's done.  i'm dumb as a rock when it comes to computer-esque tasks and am not particularly artistic.  i know my way around my camera and that's about it.  i told shay a smidge about my design likes and dislikes, sent her a few of my favorite photos, and *poof*....magic.  she's my official blog interior designer ;) i couldn't be happier about the new look of things around here....thank you shay!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...