while the cat's away....

Thursday, October 21, 2010 |
There is mischief in those eyes :) Little Miss Emma is having her first weekend sleepover with Grandma & Grandpa while Ryan and I head to Dallas for a wedding.....and SOMEthing tells me she is going to have a good time. And so are her parents. If, that is, her mother doesn't lose it first ;) Having never left town without her....this is going to be VERY very hard for us both. I'm sure there will be tears at the airport tomorrow morning.
Emma doesn't seem to phased by it all. In fact, she seems darn right excited to be heading over for some supreme spoiling at her Mimi and Pop's house! Can you blame her??
She was nice enough to help me pick out my jewelry for my wedding outfit.

She even tried on the headband for me ahead of time so I could make sure it would look ok :) It got the Emma Murphy seal of approval!
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally anxiety ridden about the trip. Leaving Emma behind has me heartbroken. But at the same time, we're getting a chance to spend a weekend with our best of friends. We'll get to "sleep in"...whatever that means, have adult time with our favorites, and even get a chance to have lunch with some of Ryan's family whom we never get to see.
So, in true Texas spirit, we hope YA'LL have a great weekend. Lots of pictures of Dallas shenanigans to come, I'm sure :)
cheers! M
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...