the sweetest day!

Monday, October 18, 2010 |

two years ago today i married my best friend. i’ve been in love with him since the back of 10th grade algebra and the way i felt when he first gave me a ride home from school is the same way i feel today. times a million. ours hasn’t been a relationship without hardship or without its rainy days. but those times have made our relationship stronger, our love deeper, and the two of us much more capable of appreciating the blessing that we have in one another and our young family.



i literally remember every moment of my wedding day...seeing Ryan when we got a few quiet moments alone before the ceremony, locking eyes with him as I walked down the aisle, and the purest joy i had ever felt knowing that i was marrying the man of my dreams.


he laughs with me every day (and at me on most of those days), is my biggest cheerleader, and never goes to bed without saying I love you. he's the kindest man and truest friend i could ever imagine. and now he’s my baby daddy which makes me very VERY happy.


to my honey, happy 2nd anniversary. every day is a holiday with you. i love you. i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart. :)


“Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love still stands when all else has fallen.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...