a quick pit stop

Thursday, March 15, 2012 |
just a quick pit stop on the way to some studying (for my internal medicine boards in august).  i have so many funny little stories to tell about the craziness going on at our house these days....toddlers really DO say the funniest things ;)  but....since i REALLY have to get some studying in tonight and can really only afford just a smidge of procrastination (dangit!) i figured i'd at least pop in and say hello.  both kiddos are sleeping soundly in their beds...ryan is working on some continuing education for his LEED certification and i'm....well...i'm perched dangerously in bed with my computer on my lap.  things aren't looking good so far as studying is concerned. ah well.

these pictures were taken in my hell month, february.  this was actually the morning as i was leaving for my last overnight 30 hour shift in the ICU....EVER.  a joyous occasion indeed.






it's really a shame neither of my kids look like their dad.  {and by that i mean, i swear i actually am their mom....jeez! they are both mirror images of ryan!}.  and it's funny to me that these are probably the ONLY pictures i have of ben not smiling.  he's not really a morning person and would prefer to sleep in....FINE by me ;)  emma's gotten pretty fond of having her pictures taken these days....dare i say i have created a sassy little monster? at her school photos the other day, she was practically yelling at the poor photographer "take my picture more!"

dear lord help us all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...