monday blues!

Monday, February 21, 2011 |

SOMEbody's got a case of the Mondays.....and it's not Emma.  I'm totally under the weather (again!!!!!) with some horrible GI bug that seems to be going around. Ryan was sick yesterday and I must have felt left out because now I'm feeling horrendous.  I left work early today and have been desperately trying to feel better all day.  Ryan got better quickly so i'm hoping i'll do the same!

Thankfully this is happening NOW as opposed to Friday when I was interviewing for a fellowship position in the Hematology/Oncology program here at UF.  I was given the opportunity to interview with some really bright, fun, and interesting individuals who I would love to get the chance to work with after residency.  It wasn't a particularly stressful day but it IS tough just being ON all day.  I'll find out in June....a long painful wait!

We had a fun weekend with the beanie!  Ryan got some very important work done on our master bedroom renovation and Emma and I headed out to my parents.  We played and played till we couldn't play anymore!  It's insane to me that she literally JUST started walking for the first time early last week and now its like she's been walking for months.  It's all she wants to do and she is so proud of herself.  There is no rest for the weary, let me tell you. Protecting her from herself is a full time job :)

Speaking of rest for the weary, time for me to assume my position on the couch.....gatorade is my new best friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...