when you're happy like a fool...

Friday, August 5, 2011 |
...let it take you over :)

i've been listening to that song (good life, one republic) on repeat lately. it makes me happy. like a fool. just like the effect a certain little lady has on me!

my schedule gets a little hectic for the next 2 months as i finish up a very front loaded start to my 3rd year of residency.  ryan has been encouraging me to try and avoid feeling so totally overwhelmed by it all by thinking of it in week long increments as opposed to 2 months worth of hard work.  it's a tough exercise for me but so far it really is working....and it's making me a lot less stressed about a potentially quite stressful situation.  i'll spare details but i won't see another full weekend off until October! 

that being said, there is just so much to be happy about. and grateful for. 







ryan got some great news this evening at work and we are ready to relax and celebrate this evening ~ i'm so proud of him :) i'm overnight tomorrow in the hospital so it's time to get some much needed rest prior to a potentially hectic day!

happy weekend!!!!! and in the words of my favorite 18 month old...."ohhhh toodles!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...