spaz-stastic

Saturday, March 29, 2008 |
who goes to try on veils and ends up walking out with a new (different) wedding dress?? ME...thats who!! Tiff and I went to Jay's this morning....I walked in, dress and shoes in hand, and stopped dead in my tracks.  Long story short....i didn't buy a veil, but i DID buy a new wedding dress. who am i?  for those of you that know me and ryan, you know that last year was a tough one for us.  i had owned my old dress since shortly after ryan and i got engaged at the end of 06 and lots has happened since then.  i think of this dress as a fresh start :) now i just have to tell my mom....

we're headed off on this BEAUTIFUL saturday afternoon to the engagement party of one of my med school friends.  stacie and her fiance ryan are another set of high school sweethearts who are going to tie the knot in 2009.  the weather couldn't be more perfect and i couldn't be more ready to eat some barbeque.  hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!! 

xo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...